11 en stock
- Dates: Tuesday July 5 and Wednesday July 6, 2022 at Restigouche G.C.C
- Teaching before the round and coaching on the course, group of 12 golfers
- Great golf experience
- Well organized event
- Very good golf tips on the main aspects of the game
- Your pro Jerome accessible and friendly
- Welcome to all golfers
The group fills up quickly!
First come, first register!
INFOS | DÉTAILS
PRICE / INFOS:
For the two days, $ 180 / person + taxes for the teaching, coaching and organization portion.
- 90 minutes of teaching, clinics and coaching each morning.
- Game supervise and coaching on the course in the afternoon, 5 holes / quartet / day.
- The organization, tee times reservation and logistics for the event.
- The presence and access to your pro Jérôme throughout the event.
- The opportunity to ask your questions to Jérôme, now is the time to take advantage of it, he is there for that and just for you.
Other costs to be expected:
- Green fee (s), cart and practice balls payable, (if applicable) directly at the proshop.
- Meals during the day.
Cancellation and refund policy for the teaching and coaching portion:
- Cancellation 30 days or more before the date of the event, 100% refund
- Cancellation between 29 days and 15 days before the date of the event, 50% refund
- Cancellation 14 days or less before the date of the event, no refund.
- If reimbursement takes place according to the policies mentioned above, the reimbursement will be sent no later than 30 days after the date of the event.
- These policies are put in place to avoid last minute cancellations which could result in loss of income for Jérôme.
- A 100% refund is provided if ever a problem arises and Jérôme cannot give rise to the event (never yet happened).
- A minimum of 8 golfers is required for the event to take place. If you have ever registered and paid and ultimately the group is canceled for lack of a participant (never yet arrived), a 100% refund is provided.
- For all costs related to golf, green fees, cart, etc. the policy of the club visited applies.
- If during the event the weather prevents us from giving rise to part of the event (never yet happened), a refund for the coaching and teaching portion will be possible depending on the situation and subject to all reservations.
- For golf, the policy of the club visited applies.
- Covid-19: All health and social distancing measures are in effect in our operations until further notice from the government. Although now unlikely, in the event of the event not taking place on the scheduled date, due to covid-19 or others, registered people will have the option of keeping their place for the postponement date of the event. event or be reimbursed if not available for the postponement date.
Tuesday July 5 at the driving range Aménagement Bélanger Landscaping Inc. (266 Rue Mountain Brook, Charlo, NB E8E 2P2) and Restigouche G.C.C.
- 8:45 am – Golfers welcome at the driving range Aménagement Bélanger Landscaping Inc.
- 9:00 am – Clinics, teaching and coaching
- 10:30 am – Moving to Restigouche G.C.C.
- 11:15 am – 3 consecutive tee times and coaching on the course
Wednesday July 6 at Restigouche G.C.C.
- 8:45 am – Golfers welcome at Restigouche G.C.C.
- 9:00 am – Clinics, teaching and coaching
- 10:30 am – Get ready for tee times
- 10:45 am – 3 consecutive tee times and coaching on the course
- Near By Campbelton
As the weather forecast is very unreliable when it comes to inclement weather and often tells you worse than it really is, the scheduled group event is never canceled in advance.
In more than 5 years of groups events, the weather never prevented us from completing the program and it was always possible to adjust so that the program was completed.
The hotels all have a no-refund policy on cancellations within 24 or 48 hours, so deciding to cancel the day before our scheduled event date would result in financial lost for some people register at the event.
If during the event the weather prevents us from giving rise to the program (never yet arrived), a refund for the coaching and teaching portion will be possible depending on the situation and subject to all reservations. For golf, the policy of the club visited applies.
- As a courtesy, 30 days and 7 days before the date of the event, an email will be sent to the people registered with a reminder of all the details, information, schedules, etc.
- Important: Make sure to add my firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com email addresses to your Safe Senders Book to prevent my emails from ending up in your junk mailbox.
Subscribe to my newsletter here for unregistered people.
Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or information.